Last updated: June 10, 2020 Corsha, Inc. (“Corsha”) is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide products and/or services that you request. This document is designed to give a clear explanation of Corsha‘s data processing practices. Please see below for further information. If you have any questions or concerns relating to Corsha’s Website (www.corsha.com) or would like to find out more about how we collect, store or use your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Information Sharing
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Corsha’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by emailing your preferences to the following email address: email@example.com.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users. Where we use your information for anti-fraud purposes it arises from the conduct of an online transaction with us. We limit our uses of data for anti-fraud purposes to those which are strictly necessary and within our assessed legitimate interests to protect our customers and our services. For certain online transactions we may also validate the information provided by you with publicly accessible sources.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of a Corsha account holder.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Corsha, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Corsha’s products, services, and customer communications.
- Source of your personal information where they are not collected from you
We may have received your personal information from other persons if that person has shared their content with you using Corsha products or invited you to participate in Corsha services or forums. We may also validate the information provided by you when creating a Corsha account with a third party for security and fraud prevention purposes. For research and development purposes, we may use datasets such as those that contain images, voices or other data that could be associated with an identifiable person. When acquiring such datasets, we do so in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the dataset is hosted. When using such datasets for research and development, we do not attempt to re-identify individuals who may appear therein.
- Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where a Corsha product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
- With your explicit consent, we may collect data about how you use your device and applications in order to help improve our products.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Corsha may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Corsha to provide products and services, or that help Corsha market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Corsha to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Service Providers
Corsha shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Corsha operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Corsha to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- Protection of Personal Information
Corsha takes the security of your personal information very seriously. When your personal data is stored by Corsha, we use computer systems with limited access. We comply with standard industry norms for securing personal data. When you use some Corsha products, services, or applications or post on a Corsha forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
- Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
- Access to Personal Information
For personal information we hold, we will provide you with access (including a copy) for any purpose including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Corsha is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. A request may be made directly to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third‑Party Sites and Services
Corsha websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties − for example, a third‑party app for mobile phones. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
- International Users
- GDPR and CCPA
Corsha respects your right to privacy. We ensure all data is managed lawfully, fairly and transparently. You have a right to be informed and forgotten and can email us at email@example.com to request your personal data or any information related to privacy.
- Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Corsha employees and contractors and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
- Privacy Questions