This is an opportunity to be part of an early, core team in an exciting technology startup. We have an opening for a Director of Marketing to come help us build a killer marketing machine understanding our audiences and driven by data. The Marketing Director have the following responsibilities:
- Design and drive the strategic marketing campaigns
- Manage all content production to include the website, blog posts, social media, long form content, and more
- Manage all field marketing activities both virtual and in-person such as conferences, webinars, speaking engagements
- Take a data-driven approach to developing messaging and campaigns continually tailored and optimized to relevant audiences
- Interact regularly with senior leadership and sales teams to optimize initiatives that drive sales and position Corsha as a thought leader in the API Security space
- College or university degree in a related discipline. Masters degree is a plus.
- 5-7 yrs. experience in the field
- Excited to work in a start-up environment and willing to be hands-on
- Eagerness to manage multiple initiatives, multiple teams, and external resources
- Experience working cross-functionally with content, event, and social media marketing tools and teams.
- Willingness to travel 25% as needed to support sales and field marketing opportunities
- Experience creating marketing campaigns for cybersecurity and/or cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes/Docker, secrets management and API gateways (Kong/Apigee/etc), cloud-service providers, etc.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to be a team player, and respect for our diverse and creative work environment
- Proficiency with marketing and content management systems, such as Hubspot
- Very comfortable speaking to Architects, Engineers and Security professionals alike
- Highly effective verbal, written and presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.